There is a lot going on in the Greater Boston area in Real Estate! Here are a few of the newer developments that are selling now and some information about some that are being constructed as we speak.
Curbed Boston has a great map with information about 18 new Developments coming in 2018. Click HERE to find out what and where these new condo developments in Cambridge and Boston are going to be.
The New Construction Condos that are on the market now in Boston and Cambridge:
- 70 Bremen St. East Boston boasts newly constructed residences located in the heart of Jeffries Point. This 5-story, elevator building, consist of 4 floors of residential units. To learn more
- 27 Marcella St. Fort Hill NEW CONSTRUCTION only 3 units left Front facing end unit high quality Townhome. To learn more
- 40 Medford St. is on the Cambridge/Somerville line close to Union Square and the proposed New Green Line Station. This NEW CONSTRUCTION elevator building is Luxury Living and has all the amenities. To learn more
- The NEW Forecaster 121 blends the hip & historic in this most ideal of downtown Boston locations at the intersection of the North End, Beacon Hill, and Faneuil Hall. To learn more
- Siena combines high-style architecture and design with area amenities. To learn more
- Almost 80% sold. PORT45, a collection of 105 homes, is the most exciting and fastest selling new construction building in the neighborhood where South Boston, Seaport and South End meet. To learn more
- 14 West. Located directly across from the Broadway T-Stop, this new construction building features forty-nine luxury units which benefit from 24-Hour concierge and full service hotel amenities (including valet garage parking, room service, dry cleaning and fitness center). To learn more
- 150 West Broadway South Boston. Open Concept kitchen/ living room features white shaker cabinets ,Quartz counters and Jenn-Air Stainless steel Appliances. To learn more
- 20 Maverick at Jeffries Point 2 bedroom 2 bath home with exclusive outdoor private roof top deck! As soon as you walk into this home you are amazed with the outstanding views of the Boston skyline!! To learn more
- 99 Tremont! Located in the Oak Square neighborhood of Brighton, this community is ideally situated and offers an ideal commute to downtown Boston. To learn more
- The Aberdeen is the next iconic building in Boston’s hottest neighborhood. Expertly designed inside & out, there is simply not a higher quality building in the area. Pre-sales
- Point 262 Cambridge All homes feature high-end finishes including Statuary stone waterfall islands, professional-grade stainless steel appliances, gas cooking with vented hoods, hardwood floors, bathrooms with radiant heat flooring, a beautifully landscaped common roofdeck plus green terraces and much more. To learn more
- Pierce Boston is surrounded by Fenway’s rich history and culture, acres of green space & public parks, vibrant retail and critically acclaimed restaurants. Each unit will enjoy unparalleled views from a vantage point never been seen before. Pre-construction